Configuration Management Working Group
Tuesday, 22 January 2008
Meeting Location: ITT Herndon
ITT Advanced Engineering & Sciences, is located in the Monument I Building at 12975 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA, 20170 just off Dulles Toll Road Exit 10.
- General Announcements
- Guest Presentation from MKS PDF PPT
- Cary Bryczek is currently a Regional Application Engineer with MKS, supporting our Federal accounts. Her background spans working in IT on enterprise software programs for both the commercial sector and defense industry for the past 10 years.
- Didier S. Castueil has been with MKS for 10 years where he headed the development of the NuTCRACKER Unix to Windows migration product and now as a sales engineer, provides his expertise to the sales organization in the central and south east US region. During his 20+ years of experience Didier has managed development team, QA teams, a customer support team and a software consulting team. As a developer Didier has created a transaction processing operating system and a video-on-demand system.
- Audience Introductions
- Looking for job (always bring resumes)
- Looking for new hires
- CM info exchange
- Organizational Meeting Notes